The cost to start an Arizona limited liability company (LLC) online is $50. This fee is paid to the Arizona Corporation Commission when filing the LLC’s Articles of Organization.
How much does it cost to open a business Arizona?
How much does it cost to form an LLC in Arizona? The Arizona Corporations Commission charges a $50 fee to file the Articles of Organization. It is an additional $35 for expedited processing.
How much is a small business license in Arizona?
Business License Fees
|Fee Name||Fee (effective 1/1/2018)|
|All Businesses – Initial Business License||$168.00 Per License|
|All Businesses – Annual Renewal Fee||$84.00 Per License|
|Pro-Rated Initial Business License|
|Start date 1st Quarter (Jan, Feb, & Mar)||$168.00 Per License|
How do I start a small business in Arizona?
Ten Steps to Starting a Business in Arizona
- CHOOSE A NAME. …
- PURCHASE A DOMAIN NAME OR SEE NUMBERS 3, 4, AND 5 BELOW. …
- CHOOSE AN ENTITY TYPE. …
- CHECK NAME AVAILABILITY WITH THE ARIZONA CORPORATION COMMISSION. …
- SECURE THE NAME OR FORM THE ENTITY – YOU CHOOSE. …
- FILE WITH THE ARIZONA CORPORATION COMMISSION CORPORATIONS DIVISION.
How much does an LLC cost?
The main cost of forming a limited liability company (LLC) is the state filing fee. This fee ranges between $40 and $500, depending on your state. There are two options for forming your LLC: You can hire a professional LLC formation service to set up your LLC (for an additional small fee).
Do I need a business license in Arizona?
Business License – Arizona does not issue nor require a state business license, however, most city/town offices issue business licenses. … There is not a “blanket state license” that allows you to “opt out” of obtaining any local licenses which may be required.
How do I start a business with no money in Arizona?
To start a business in Arizona with no money:
- Familiarize Yourself With Arizona.
- Plan Your Arizona Business.
- Make Your Arizona Business Legal.
- Register Your Arizona Business for Taxes.
- Get Funding for Your Arizona Business.
- Get Your Arizona Business Insured.
- Hire Employees and Report Them to the State.
What is a good business to start in Arizona?
Here are some of the top small business opportunities one can grab in Arizona.
- Pick Up & Delivery Services. …
- Lawn Maintenance Services. …
- Tech Repair Shop. …
- Barber Shop. …
- Digital Printing Business. …
- Billboard Business. …
- Gift Basket Services. …
- Wedding Videography Business.
Does Phoenix require a business license?
The city does not issue a general business license. Only certain activities are regulated and require a license or require a recommendation/approval from the City.
Is an LLC good for a small business?
Starting a limited liability company (LLC) is the best business structure for most small businesses because they are inexpensive, easy to form, and simple to maintain. An LLC is the right choice for business owners who are looking to: Protect their personal assets. Have tax choices that benefit their bottom line.
Am I self employed if I own an LLC?
LLC members are considered self-employed business owners rather than employees of the LLC so they are not subject to tax withholding. Instead, each LLC member is responsible for setting aside enough money to pay taxes on that member’s share of the profits.
How much does an EIN cost in Arizona?
You can pay either the regular filing fee ($50) or the expedited fee ($85).
Arizona LLC Costs:
|Articles of Organization||$50 or $85|
How long does it take to get an LLC in Arizona?
How long does it take to get an LLC in Arizona? It normally takes 3 weeks for the LLC paperwork to be approved in Arizona. Expedited processing is also available for an additional fee and reduces the filing time to 7 – 10 business days.
How much is a vendor license in Arizona?
4. How much does it cost to apply for a sales tax permit in Arizona? The state of Arizona charges $12.00 per application for a sales tax permit. On top of that, vendors are required to file for a sales tax permit in individual cities where they do business.