Tonight was awesome! I normally don’t post this late in the day but I couldn’t wait to share what I’d learned at this event today! I definitely believe all Millennials and aspiring entrepreneurs could take notes from this!
Here is: 10 Things I Learned at Dress For Success| Koran Bolden & Banana Republic
1.You gotta have a rock moment (A rock moment is that thing you’re working so hard for. i.e. If you have kids or if you want to be able to take care of your family once you “make it”)
2. You gotta have a rock moment that will push you past adversity
3. You can be fully capable of winning and can still lose in the game of life
4. The paper: When you write things down it will manifest and unfold
5. How can you have a miracle stirring up inside of you and not share it with the world? Let that thang out!
6. Have multiple rocks (hustle, drive, streams of income, etc.)
7. All you have to do for more motivation is create a new rock
8. You got a miracle in yo mouth. Speak it into existence!
9. “Don’t envy what I have. You don’t know what I’ve been through.” Koran Bolden (PREACH!!)
10. “Two important days. The day you were born and the day you find out why.” Mark Twain quote said by Koran Bolden.
Below are pictures capturing the great event! Follow me on Instagram @winniewriting4u to keep up with the designers and speakers!
The amazing panel!